Digital Interior Poster, Made with the iPad Pro in Procreate, and taken into Adobe Photoshop to change the colors.

Here are some of the issues I faced constructing my first zine. Fortunately, I felt the risograph process was very forgiving to any errors I made in the drawing. However, there was one large error I didn't take into account throughout this process, double checking that my format was correct! The first couple of the pages of the zine are upside-down... oops. The zine had already been printed and delivered by the time I figured this out, so I had to roll with it! Going forward it was an important lesson to learn for future projects, make sure you double-check the format!
A very rewarding project and it is available for purchase here.

You may also like

Back to Top